STI has developed a services package in order to satisfy all company shipping needs by offering the following services:
- Consolidated Truckload (LTL)
- International Cargo (Import/Export)
- National and International Transportation
- Door to door delivery
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Parcel delivery
- Fleet Management
In recognition of international trade needs, STI also provides distribution solutions for the United States of America. The advantages of international distribution acquired through STI, are:
- May store parts, components, and merchandise in the FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) without payment of duty, and certain customs procedures and taxes.
- If a foreign product is admitted into an FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone), it can be subsequently exported without payment of any duty. In the event that the foreign product was deposited and subsequently distributed within the United States, then import duties and formalities must be paid when the goods leave the FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone).
- You can choose to pay duties and form filing fees based on a cost chart at the part, component, or finished product level.
- The FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) gives importers and exporters opportunities to reduce their customs duties costs and defer payments until the product leaves the FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone).
- Other advantages include increased cash flow, net reduction of import and inventory costs for products stored, repackaged or kitted, or products that require assembly.